How to shop from abroad on Black Friday
The biggest online shopping event of the year is coming back soon. Black Friday 2022 will take place on the 25th of November!
Followed by last year’s massive success, online retailers are meant to be having huge discounts not only on the Black Friday weekend but the whole month of November!
Want to access the real Black Friday deals?
Shop from your favourite retailers in USA & Europe and EshopWedrop will deliver your parcels to you in Lithuania!
OFFER – 20% OFF for EshopWedrop Deliveries from USA!
With USA being the most favourite market for Black Friday shopping, we are giving all our customers 20% OFF on their international deliveries when shopping from USA (T&Cs apply)
How to claim your offer:
· Shop from any online shop in USA
· Use your EshopWedrop American delivery address ( you can find it on your profile)
· We will receive your parcel on our BRAND NEW warehouse and arrange its delivery to you in Lithuania.
Check your BRAND NEW American delivery address by visiting your profile today!
Worried about international delivery payments?
We have just launched NE$T, a programme that gives you the chance pay for your delivery without having to use your credit card. Not that all! The more you shop the more you get with the NE$T Cashback option that gives you 2,5% commission up until end of November (T&Cs apply)!
We have you all covered for this year’s Black Friday event!
Now, sit back, relax and enjoy your…shopping!
Not having an EshopWedrop account yet? Sign up for FREE here
Terms & Conditions
1. The 20% discount is up to the value of EUR 5 and exclusively for parcels ordered from USA and when using the new US address available on the customer’s profile. The offer can be up to 60 days after parcel ordered on EshopWedrop system
2. The 2,5% cashback commission is available up until 30th November, 2022.
Sign up today and receive your first EshopWedrop delivery from any online shop in Europe or USA for FREE!
Shop from USA & Europe Receive in Lithuania
1st DELIVERY FREE
For invoices issued to companies VAT will be added on top of the published tariffs applicable for private individuals. If you want to pay the published tariffs which are excluding VAT only for invoices issued to private individuals please do not make this selection.